Thursday, July 8, 2010

Jewelry, Jewelry, Jewelry Updated 7.12

UPDATED: 7.12

Hi All!

I have been getting flooded with emails so I figured doing a blog spot would be best.

Thank you ALL so much for your interest, I am shocked out the amount of people. It is so exciting to me as this is something I have been doing for over 10 years now and I have a passion in. I have always loved creating jewelry and collection.

Right now, I am doing the Tibetan rosewood bracelets for $60 and the same Tibetan rosewood bracelet with charms for $120 (Your choice of charm). If it is vintage, a collectible for 24K gold the price will increase accordingly. All your choice!

I have have a semi precious line with white butter jade, onyx, tigers eye and green jade. The prices of those bracelets are $195 and $295 with a charm or Tassel.

Additionally, I am doing long necklaces with tassels as well for $395.

For some this might seem like a lot and you might be wondering why so much? Every piece is handmade by me and I use the finest quality material in all pieces. I work in the luxury market in NYC and my jewelry line will be as well.

Currently I have some exciting news, I am in the process of getting my pieces into some very exciting stores, so here is your chance to get them before the retail prices goes up! In stores they will be at least double, if you know the retail fashion world you will know why.

Once you decide if you are interested I accept paypal @ DaraKayeJewelry@gmail.com
I ship internationally- $2 for domestic and $5 internationally. Turn around time is 1 week!

Below are some shots on me personally, wearing my own designs. I will be adding pictures to this site with new pieces as they are made, so check back! Thanks again for all of your interest and support!!






































































Love, Dara

7 comments:

  1. I've been watching your videos for a wile and fell in love
    with your jewlery I love your pieces their
    beautiful:) my you tube is edenoohlala

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know when mine is ready and I will pay you....I am so excited to get it.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am all about that style! i love to mix up my jewelery wearing rope with beads and sterling, very mismatched. love it! you are very talented miss dara.

    I love your videos in fact you are the only american beauty vlogger i watch because the sarcastic british side to me cant abide the 'hey yoo tooob' brigade.

    rant over

    carry on doing your thing your style is phenomenal.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your jewelery is gorgeous. I emailed you with interest, but I'm not going to purchase just yet. I need to save up a little because I have been shopping so much buying everything that you show in your youtube videos! I love this line of jewelery though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute bracelets xo

    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete